Business and Corporate Law
Our services include:
- Formation of Business Entities and Drafting Governance Documents
- Asset and Business Dispositions
- Business Contract Negotiating and Drafting
- Partnerships and Joint Ventures
- Secured and Unsecured Lending
- Debt Restructuring and “Workouts”
- Employment and Human Resources Issues
- Contractual Agreements
- Entity “Break-Up” and Dissolution
Specifically, our attorneys have significant experience representing clients in the sale, acquisition and management of automobile dealerships and advising those clients regarding the complexities involved with floor-plan financing and the sale and management of inventories that change on a daily basis. Our business attorneys also represent numerous local banks on matters involving secured lending and are adept at providing legal counsel regarding asset collateralization.
Whether handling a merger, an acquisition, a sale of a company or a financing or other commercial transaction, our business and corporate law attorneys have the experience to manage the most complex transactions and business matters. We pride ourselves on offering sophisticated and creative legal advice focused on helping our clients achieve their business goals.
For more information or to set up a consultation, please contact us.